Threading hair is an ancient method commonly practiced in Eastern countries, like Egypt and India, but is becoming very popular here in the West. Threading removes the entire hair follicle, lasting up to 6 weeks. A cotton thread is pulled along unwanted hair in a twisting motion, to trap hair in a mini lasso, and lifts hair right out of the follicle.
Chin - $15
Eyebrows - $20
Full Face - $60
Lip - $15
Side Burn - $20
During the first 24-48 hours after your threading, the treated area may be more sensitive than usual.
- Please be kind to your skin and avoid harsh products that may cause reactions:
- Refrain from using skin care products that contain acids; alpha hydroxyl, beta hydroxyl, etc...
- Although the mentioned acids remove outer dead layers of skin, they may cause an adverse reaction after hair removal, depending on the sensitivity of your skin.
- Gently wash the treated area with antibacterial soap and lukewarm water. Hold off on taking hot baths/showers for at least 2 hours after hair removal. Use a cold compress to help soothe skin if you experience discomfort.
- Avoid ultra violet rays from tanning beds and sun bathing; always wear proper UV protection.
- Avoid saunas and steam rooms.
- Medical experts recommend abstaining from sexual activity for the first 48 hours after any bikini wax; your body is susceptible to outside bacteria which can cause infection.
- Prevent ingrown hairs with daily exfoliation after the first 48 hours.